http://sildenafilgeneric50mgprix100.accountant home Coastal & Marine Union (EUCC) is a canadian pharmacy 365 stakeholder and network association with members in 40 countries. Founded in 1989 with the aim of promoting a European approach to coastal conservation by bridging the gap between scientists, environmentalists, site managers, planners and policy makers, it has grown since then into the largest network of coastal and marine practitioners and experts in Europe and neighbouring areas.
Our full Mission statement
EUCC is dedicated to conserving and maintaining healthy seas and attractive coasts for both people and nature. To this end, EUCC seeks to:
- promote integrated marine and coastal management, combining development with the protection of biodiversity, social, historical and cultural values;
- work to limit the impacts of climate change;
- provide advice, information, communication and policy instruments;
- partake in coastal and marine research projects;
- raise awareness of environmental issues;
- develop partnerships with stakeholders.
EUCC makes a significant contribution to the conservation and sustainable
management of our coastal and marine environments, by promoting European
environmental and climate policies, especially through the mobilisation of experts.
How are we organized
EUCC is the largest network of coastal and marine practitioners and experts around Europe and neighbouring area, consisting of:
- http://tadalafil.accountant sale Five international offices: the EUCC International Secretariat in Leiden (The Netherlands), the EUCC Eastern Europe Office in Klaipeda (Lithuania), EUCC Germany/Baltic Office in Warnemunde (Germany), Centro Mediterraneo EUCC in Barcelona (Spain) and the Atlantic Office in Biarritz (France), and
- levitra vs viagra A series of national branches and focal points: in France, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Denmark, Russia, Finland, and United Kingdom.
Coastal & Marine Union (EUCC) / Kust & Zee has been recognized as a public benefit organization (ANBI)ANBI Details